Chic Marketing, Chic PR & Chic Distribution
This is another critical area to ensure the correct Kudos is attached to any event as well as maintaining positive PR and brand leadership status
This would involve:
- Creating a marketing strategy which calls on a more viral / underground approach
- Execute a joint acquisition and retention strategy through, E, M and C commerce
- Source and affiliate suitable media partners
- Secure live transmission deals via Radio / TV
- Integrate a sub acquisition strategy via social networking sub portals
- Engage and manage Niche PR management to support the event. Since 2012 Chic had had its own in house PR team led by Claire Lloyd.
- Create and design internal / external P.O.S to complement the theme, tone and personality
- Execute a new M Commerce strategy to interact in summer / winter festivals
- Continue guerrilla marketing tactics as achieved in all previous festival propositions
Build an multi million eyeball campaign, through current affiliates / databases, links, banners and all of the above. The seven eyeball theory has been the crux of all successful Chic / emc3i marketing for the last 4 years and continues to sell all our events out months in advance.